Skip to content
- Fill a basin with cool water & a small amount of pH balanced soap.
- Swish felted item around in the water being careful not to pull on it especially if it s thin or Nuno felt.
- Gently rinse under running water.
- Squeeze gently and lay out on a clean bath towel. Roll up and squeeze the entire towel to remove excess water.
- Unroll and reblock by gently tugging into shape. Be very careful especially if it is thin or Nuno felt.
- Felt is very strong when dry but can be vulnerable to tearing if pulled to hard or felted additionally if handled too much when wet.
Eco printed fabric
- Fill a basin with cool water and a small amount of pH balanced soap.
- Place fabric in the basin & swish around carefully.
- Rinse thoroughly, line dry and steam press if needed.